Tổng tiền thanh toán:
'This is the most important conversation of our time, and Tegmark's thought-provoking book will help you join it' Stephen Hawking
THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER. DAILY TELEGRAPH AND THE TIMES BOOKS OF THE YEAR
SELECTED AS ONE OF BARACK OBAMA'S FAVOURITE BOOKS OF 2018
AI is the future - but what will that future look like? Will superhuman intelligence be our slave, or become our god?
Taking us to the heart of the latest thinking about AI, Max Tegmark, the MIT professor whose work has helped mainstream research on how to keep AI beneficial, separates myths from reality, utopias from dystopias, to explore the next phase of our existence.
How can we grow our prosperity through automation, without leaving people lacking income or purpose? How can we ensure that future AI systems do what we want without crashing, malfunctioning or getting hacked? Should we fear an arms race in lethal autonomous weapons? Will AI help life flourish as never before, or will machines eventually outsmart us at all tasks, and even, perhaps, replace us altogether?
'This is a rich and visionary book and everyone should read it' The TimesĐặt sách ngoại văn Life 3.0 Mua sách ngoại văn Life 3.0 Đọc sách ngoại văn Life 3.0 Sách tiếng Anh Life 3.0 Tải về Life 3.0 Review sách Life 3.0 Review phim Life 3.0 Đánh giá Life 3.0 Mua Life 3.0 giá rẻ Life 3.0 Đánh giá Life 3.0 Tác giả Life 3.0 Tiki Life 3.0 Fahasa Life 3.0 Shopee Life 3.0 Amazon Life 3.0 Download PDF Life 3.0 Download epub Life 3.0 Ebook Life 3.0 Tiếng Việt Life 3.0 Sách ngoại văn Life 3.0 Đọc sách Max Tegmark Mua sách Max Tegmark Review sách Max Tegmark
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.