Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Language and power is certainly an excellent introductory manual on how to take texts to pieces and to expose their ideological workings. Times Higher Education Supp. Examines how language functions in maintaining and changing power relations in modern society. It discusses ways of analysing language which can reveal these processes, how people can become more conscious of them, and more able to resist and change them. The book includes a practical procedure for the critical analysis of discourse and a theoretical account of connections between language, power and ideology.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Language and Power Mua sách ngoại văn Language and Power Đọc sách ngoại văn Language and Power Sách tiếng Anh Language and Power Tải về Language and Power Review sách Language and Power Review phim Language and Power Đánh giá Language and Power Mua Language and Power giá rẻ Language and Power Đánh giá Language and Power Tác giả Language and Power Tiki Language and Power Fahasa Language and Power Shopee Language and Power Amazon Language and Power Download PDF Language and Power Download epub Language and Power Ebook Language and Power Tiếng Việt Language and Power Sách ngoại văn Language and Power Đọc sách Norman Fairclough Mua sách Norman Fairclough Review sách Norman Fairclough
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.