Tổng tiền thanh toán:
A publishing event: a major new, epic novel from the internationally acclaimed, bestselling author of 1Q84 and Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage.
A thirty-something portrait painter in Tokyo is abandoned by his wife and finds himself holed up in the mountain home of a famous artist, Tomohiko Amada. When he discovers a previously unseen painting in the attic, he unintentionally opens a circle of mysterious circumstances. To close it, he must complete a journey that involves a mysterious ringing bell, a two-foot-high physical manifestation of an Idea, a dapper businessman who lives across the valley, a precocious thirteen-year-old girl, a Nazi assassination attempt during World War II in Vienna, a pit in the woods behind the artist's home, and an underworld haunted by Double Metaphors. A tour de force of love and loneliness, war and art--as well as a loving homage to The Great Gatsby--Killing Commendatore is a stunning work of imagination from one of our greatest writers.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Killing Commentdatore Mua sách ngoại văn Killing Commentdatore Đọc sách ngoại văn Killing Commentdatore Sách tiếng Anh Killing Commentdatore Tải về Killing Commentdatore Review sách Killing Commentdatore Review phim Killing Commentdatore Đánh giá Killing Commentdatore Mua Killing Commentdatore giá rẻ Killing Commentdatore Đánh giá Killing Commentdatore Tác giả Killing Commentdatore Tiki Killing Commentdatore Fahasa Killing Commentdatore Shopee Killing Commentdatore Amazon Killing Commentdatore Download PDF Killing Commentdatore Download epub Killing Commentdatore Ebook Killing Commentdatore Tiếng Việt Killing Commentdatore Sách ngoại văn Killing Commentdatore Đọc sách Haruki Murakami Mua sách Haruki Murakami Review sách Haruki Murakami
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.