Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Isms: Understanding Art is the perfect pocket-sized guide for gallery and museum lovers who have a general interest in the arts, but not necessarily any formal education in the visual arts. With this portable and indispensable tool in hand, anyone can guide themselves through the world's prestigious museums and major art collections and recognize and intelligently discuss the significant movements that have shaped the world of art. Using an informative and engaging style with informal and direct tone, each of the numerous "isms" that are used to define-but often misleadingly cloud-art movements are explained in simple terms and made accessible to the casual art lover. Readers are encouraged to think of styles as useful tools for conversation and exploration rather than as hard and fast academic definitions, and to relate to the art itself rather than to a merely conceptual idea. Each spread is devoted to a single art historical period and begins with an introduction that explains when the movement first emerged, the historical period to which it applies, and the principal disputes over its applicability, usefulness, or significance. The rest of the chapter is divided into several sections illustrating the most important artists and works within the period, related key words, and illustrations that best represent the distinctive features. This comprehensible structure makes it possible for any reader to gain a clear understanding of Classicism or Cubism while sitting in a cafe or visiting a gallery.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Isms: Understanding Art Mua sách ngoại văn Isms: Understanding Art Đọc sách ngoại văn Isms: Understanding Art Sách tiếng Anh Isms: Understanding Art Tải về Isms: Understanding Art Review sách Isms: Understanding Art Review phim Isms: Understanding Art Đánh giá Isms: Understanding Art Mua Isms: Understanding Art giá rẻ Isms: Understanding Art Đánh giá Isms: Understanding Art Tác giả Isms: Understanding Art Tiki Isms: Understanding Art Fahasa Isms: Understanding Art Shopee Isms: Understanding Art Amazon Isms: Understanding Art Download PDF Isms: Understanding Art Download epub Isms: Understanding Art Ebook Isms: Understanding Art Tiếng Việt Isms: Understanding Art Sách ngoại văn Isms: Understanding Art Đọc sách Stephen Little Mua sách Stephen Little Review sách Stephen Little
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.