Tổng tiền thanh toán:
This volume discusses the ideas of psychoanalytical theorist Jacques Lavan. The book guides the reader through Lacan's early study of paranoia to his subsequent analyitical innovations - his addition of structural linguistics to Freudianism and his ideas on the infant "mirror phase", the maturation of identity and the dynamics of the psyche. It shows how Lacan's influence has been crucial in many interdisciplinary areas which have become labelled "postmodern" in the critical theories of literature, art, philosophy, feminism as well as psychoanalysis itself.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Introducing Lacan Mua sách ngoại văn Introducing Lacan Đọc sách ngoại văn Introducing Lacan Sách tiếng Anh Introducing Lacan Tải về Introducing Lacan Review sách Introducing Lacan Review phim Introducing Lacan Đánh giá Introducing Lacan Mua Introducing Lacan giá rẻ Introducing Lacan Đánh giá Introducing Lacan Tác giả Introducing Lacan Tiki Introducing Lacan Fahasa Introducing Lacan Shopee Introducing Lacan Amazon Introducing Lacan Download PDF Introducing Lacan Download epub Introducing Lacan Ebook Introducing Lacan Tiếng Việt Introducing Lacan Sách ngoại văn Introducing Lacan Đọc sách Darian Leader Mua sách Darian Leader Review sách Darian Leader
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.