Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Maggie Hyde
Thể loại: Nonfiction
INTRODUCING JUNG brilliantly explains the theories that led Jung to break away from Freud and describes his own near psychotic breakdown in mid-life, from which he emerged with radical new insights. The book shows how his investigation of patients' dreams, fantasies, and psychic disturbances led him to study the psychology of religion, alchemy, astrology, and other phenomena rejected by science.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Introducing Jung Mua sách ngoại văn Introducing Jung Đọc sách ngoại văn Introducing Jung Sách tiếng Anh Introducing Jung Tải về Introducing Jung Review sách Introducing Jung Review phim Introducing Jung Đánh giá Introducing Jung Mua Introducing Jung giá rẻ Introducing Jung Đánh giá Introducing Jung Tác giả Introducing Jung Tiki Introducing Jung Fahasa Introducing Jung Shopee Introducing Jung Amazon Introducing Jung Download PDF Introducing Jung Download epub Introducing Jung Ebook Introducing Jung Tiếng Việt Introducing Jung Sách ngoại văn Introducing Jung Đọc sách Maggie Hyde Mua sách Maggie Hyde Review sách Maggie Hyde
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.