Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Jeff Collins
Thể loại: Nonfiction
Jacques Derrida has undermined the accepted rules of philosophy, rejected its methods and concepts, broken its procedural limits and contaminated philosophy with literary and other kinds of writing. Derrida's philosophy is an initially puzzling array of oblique, deviant and yet rigorous tactics for destabilizing texts, meanings and identities. "Deconstruction", as these strategies have been called, has been reviled as a politically pernicioius nihilism and celebrated as a liberatory politics of indifference. This work introduces the key strategies of Derrida's writings, explains the major controversies they have caused, and shows how Derrida himself has put these strategies to use in literature, art, architecture, and politics.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Introducing Derrida Mua sách ngoại văn Introducing Derrida Đọc sách ngoại văn Introducing Derrida Sách tiếng Anh Introducing Derrida Tải về Introducing Derrida Review sách Introducing Derrida Review phim Introducing Derrida Đánh giá Introducing Derrida Mua Introducing Derrida giá rẻ Introducing Derrida Đánh giá Introducing Derrida Tác giả Introducing Derrida Tiki Introducing Derrida Fahasa Introducing Derrida Shopee Introducing Derrida Amazon Introducing Derrida Download PDF Introducing Derrida Download epub Introducing Derrida Ebook Introducing Derrida Tiếng Việt Introducing Derrida Sách ngoại văn Introducing Derrida Đọc sách Jeff Collins Mua sách Jeff Collins Review sách Jeff Collins
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.