Tổng tiền thanh toán:
I am a cat. As yet I have no name.
So begins one of the most original and unforgettable works in Japanese literature.
Richly allegorical and delightfully readable, I Am a Cat is the chronicle of an unloved, unwanted, wandering kitten who spends all his time observing human nature - from the dramas of businessmen and schoolteachers to the foibles of priests and potentates. From this unique perfective, author Sōseki Natsume offers a biting commentary - shaped by his training in Chinese philosophy - on the social upheaval of the Meiji era.
I Am a Cat first appeared in ten installments in the literary magazine Hotoguisu (Cuckoo), between 1905 and 1906. Sōseki had not intended to write more than the short story that makes up the first chapter of this book. After its great critical and popular success, he expanded it into this epic novel, which is universally recognised as a classic of world literature.
<>A well-loved work by a Japanese writer of genius - Japan Quarterly
Đặt sách ngoại văn I Am a Cat Mua sách ngoại văn I Am a Cat Đọc sách ngoại văn I Am a Cat Sách tiếng Anh I Am a Cat Tải về I Am a Cat Review sách I Am a Cat Review phim I Am a Cat Đánh giá I Am a Cat Mua I Am a Cat giá rẻ I Am a Cat Đánh giá I Am a Cat Tác giả I Am a Cat Tiki I Am a Cat Fahasa I Am a Cat Shopee I Am a Cat Amazon I Am a Cat Download PDF I Am a Cat Download epub I Am a Cat Ebook I Am a Cat Tiếng Việt I Am a Cat Sách ngoại văn I Am a Cat Đọc sách Natsume Sōseki Mua sách Natsume Sōseki Review sách Natsume SōsekiMua sách I Am a CatMua sách I Am a Cat
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.