Tổng tiền thanh toán:
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME. OR IS THERE?
After an 'incident' one wet Friday night where he is found walking naked through the streets of Cambridge, Professor Andrew Martin is not feeling quite himself. Food sickens him. Clothes confound him. Even his loving wife and teenage son are repulsive to him. He feels lost amongst an alien species and hates everyone on the planet. Everyone, that is, except Newton, and he's a dog.
Who is he really? And what could make someone change their mind about the human race . . . ?
Đặt sách ngoại văn The Humans Mua sách ngoại văn The Humans Đọc sách ngoại văn The Humans Sách tiếng Anh The Humans Tải về The Humans Review sách The Humans Review phim The Humans Đánh giá The Humans Mua The Humans giá rẻ The Humans Đánh giá The Humans Tác giả The Humans Tiki The Humans Fahasa The Humans Shopee The Humans Amazon The Humans Download PDF The Humans Download epub The Humans Ebook The Humans Tiếng Việt The Humans Sách ngoại văn The Humans Đọc sách Matt Haig Mua sách Matt Haig Review sách Matt Haig
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.