Tổng tiền thanh toán:
THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
A RICHARD & JUDY BOOK CLUB PICK
WINNER OF THE 2017 BOOKS ARE MY BAG READERS AWARD FOR POPULAR FICTION
SHORTLISTED FOR THE BRITISH BOOK AWARDS FICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR
HOW MANY LIFETIMES DOES IT TAKE TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE?
Tom Hazard has a dangerous secret. He may look like an ordinary 41-year-old history teacher, but he's been alive for centuries. From Elizabethan England to Jazz-Age Paris, from New York to the South Seas, Tom has seen it all. As long as he keeps changing his identity he can keep one step ahead of his past - and stay alive. The only thing he must not do is fall in love . . .
Đặt sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Mua sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Đọc sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Sách tiếng Anh How To Stop Time Tải về How To Stop Time Review sách How To Stop Time Review phim How To Stop Time Đánh giá How To Stop Time Mua How To Stop Time giá rẻ How To Stop Time Đánh giá How To Stop Time Tác giả How To Stop Time Tiki How To Stop Time Fahasa How To Stop Time Shopee How To Stop Time Amazon How To Stop Time Download PDF How To Stop Time Download epub How To Stop Time Ebook How To Stop Time Tiếng Việt How To Stop Time Sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Đọc sách Matt Haig Mua sách Matt Haig Review sách Matt HaigMua sách How To Stop Time
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.