Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The first rule is don't fall in love
Tom Hazard has a dangerous secret. He may look like an ordinary 41-year-old, but because of a rare condition, he's been alive for centuries. From performing with Shakespeare, to exploring the high seas with Captain Cook, to sharing cocktails with F. Scott Fitzgerald, Tom has seen a lot. But now, after over 400 years of reinventing himself to escape detection, he just wants an ordinary life. The only rule he has to follow is Don’t fall in love.
When Tom catches the eye of a captivating woman named Camille at the dog park, everything begins to unravel. Caught between the danger of discovery and the desire to build a real life, Tom learns that the thing he can't have might just be the thing that saves him.
A wild, bittersweet, time-travelling story, How to Stop Time is about losing and finding yourself, about the certainty of change, about the perils of love and about the mistakes that humans are doomed to repeat. It asks the question, How many lifetimes does it take to learn how to live?
Đặt sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Mua sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Đọc sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Sách tiếng Anh How To Stop Time Tải về How To Stop Time Review sách How To Stop Time Review phim How To Stop Time Đánh giá How To Stop Time Mua How To Stop Time giá rẻ How To Stop Time Đánh giá How To Stop Time Tác giả How To Stop Time Tiki How To Stop Time Fahasa How To Stop Time Shopee How To Stop Time Amazon How To Stop Time Download PDF How To Stop Time Download epub How To Stop Time Ebook How To Stop Time Tiếng Việt How To Stop Time Sách ngoại văn How To Stop Time Đọc sách Matt Haig Mua sách Matt Haig Review sách Matt HaigMua sách How To Stop TimeMua sách How To Stop Time
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.