Tổng tiền thanh toán:
THE TIMES BESTSELLER
'The most perceptive book I have ever read about the female interior'DOLLY ALDERTON
'It is so good! It is so honest about being a woman and all the things that are expected of us ... I enjoyed it very much.'MARIAN KEYES
AS DISCUSSED ON THE SARA COX SHOW ANDBBC WOMAN'S HOUR
ASTYLISTMUST READ BOOK OF 2018
AREDMAGAZINE BEST BOOK OF 2018
'Turning thirty is like playing musical chairs. The music stops, and everyone just marries whoever they happen to be sitting on.'
Who the f*ck is Tori Bailey?
There's no doubt that Tori is winning the game of life. She's inspired millions of women to stick two fingers up at convention with her bestselling memoir, and she has the perfect relationship to boot.
But Tori Bailey has been living a lie.
Everyone around her is getting married and having babies, but her long-term boyfriend won't even talk about getting engaged. And when her best friend Dee - her plus one, the only person who understands the madness - falls in love, suddenly Tori's in terrifying danger of being left behind.
When the world tells you to be one thing and turning thirty brings with it a loud ticking clock, it takes courage to walk your own path.
It's time for Tori to practise what she's preached, but the question is: is she brave enough?
The debut adult novel by bestselling author Holly Bourne is a blisteringly funny, honest and moving exploration of love, friendship and navigating the emotional rollercoaster of your thirties.
Everyone is raving about this book!
'Truly a f***ing good novel'EVENING STANDARD
'Relatable for any woman navigating emotional time bombs'RED
'Bourne holds a mirror up to contemporary aspiration, deftly probing the dissonant dualism between the shinier selves projected online and people's offline reality.'SUNDAY TIMES
'Identifiable, heart-breaking and wickedly funny. I'd say this isone of my favourite books of the year'GIOVANNA FLETCHER
'Funny, sad, honest, insightful, up-to-the-minute.Kept me guessing (and hoping) to the last page' ROISIN MEANEY
'Sure toresonate with anyone navigating the emotional minefield of their thirties'-RED ONLINE
'Smart, wittyandperceptive. Razor-sharp on friendship, self-image and self-deception'LUCY DIAMOND
'Sublime, perfectly observed'LAURA JANE WILLIAMS
'Bourne incinerates the lies we're all capable of telling ourselves in this raw and very funny book; it'll resonate with anyone trying to convince themselves that sticking it out is better than being alone.'EMERALD STREET
'Funny, real and heartbreaking. I haven't been this obsessed with a book in years.'LUCY VINE
'Injected with such reality it can't help but be hilarious'TIMES
'Well-written, genuinely funny and movingly honest.It could be a life-changing read for many.' -SHEERLUXE
Đặt sách ngoại văn How Do You Like Me Now? Mua sách ngoại văn How Do You Like Me Now? Đọc sách ngoại văn How Do You Like Me Now? Sách tiếng Anh How Do You Like Me Now? Tải về How Do You Like Me Now? Review sách How Do You Like Me Now? Review phim How Do You Like Me Now? Đánh giá How Do You Like Me Now? Mua How Do You Like Me Now? giá rẻ How Do You Like Me Now? Đánh giá How Do You Like Me Now? Tác giả How Do You Like Me Now? Tiki How Do You Like Me Now? Fahasa How Do You Like Me Now? Shopee How Do You Like Me Now? Amazon How Do You Like Me Now? Download PDF How Do You Like Me Now? Download epub How Do You Like Me Now? Ebook How Do You Like Me Now? Tiếng Việt How Do You Like Me Now? Sách ngoại văn How Do You Like Me Now? Đọc sách Holly Bourne Mua sách Holly Bourne Review sách Holly Bourne
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.