Tổng tiền thanh toán:
From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of milk and honey and the sun and her flowers comes her greatly anticipated third collection of poetry.
rupi kaur constantly embraces growth, and in home body, she walks readers through a reflective and intimate journey visiting the past, the present, and the potential of the self. home body is a collection of raw, honest conversations with oneself - reminding readers to fill up on love, acceptance, community, family, and embrace change. illustrated by the author, themes of nature and nurture, light and dark, rest here.
i dive into the well of my body
and end up in another world
everything i need
already exists in me
there’s no need
to look anywhere else
Đặt sách ngoại văn Homebody Mua sách ngoại văn Homebody Đọc sách ngoại văn Homebody Sách tiếng Anh Homebody Tải về Homebody Review sách Homebody Review phim Homebody Đánh giá Homebody Mua Homebody giá rẻ Homebody Đánh giá Homebody Tác giả Homebody Tiki Homebody Fahasa Homebody Shopee Homebody Amazon Homebody Download PDF Homebody Download epub Homebody Ebook Homebody Tiếng Việt Homebody Sách ngoại văn Homebody Đọc sách Mua sách Review sách
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.