Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Have you ever seen something that wasn't really there? Heard someone call your name in an empty house? Sensed someone following you and turned around to find nothing?
Hallucinations don't belong wholly to the insane. Much more commonly, they are linked to sensory deprivation, intoxication, illness, or injury. In some conditions, hallucinations can lead to religious epiphanies or even the feeling of leaving one's own body. Humans have always sought such life-changing visions, and for thousands of years have used hallucinogenic compounds to achieve them.
In Hallucinations, with his usual elegance, curiosity, and compassion, Dr Oliver Sacks weaves together stories of his patients and of his own mind-altering experiences to illuminate what hallucinations tell us about the organization and structure of our brains, how they have influenced every culture's folklore and art, and why the potential for hallucination is present in us all, a vital part of the human condition.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Hallucinations Mua sách ngoại văn Hallucinations Đọc sách ngoại văn Hallucinations Sách tiếng Anh Hallucinations Tải về Hallucinations Review sách Hallucinations Review phim Hallucinations Đánh giá Hallucinations Mua Hallucinations giá rẻ Hallucinations Đánh giá Hallucinations Tác giả Hallucinations Tiki Hallucinations Fahasa Hallucinations Shopee Hallucinations Amazon Hallucinations Download PDF Hallucinations Download epub Hallucinations Ebook Hallucinations Tiếng Việt Hallucinations Sách ngoại văn Hallucinations Đọc sách Oliver Sacks Mua sách Oliver Sacks Review sách Oliver Sacks
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.