Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Christopher Isherwood
Thể loại: Fiction
Christopher Isherwood introduces Sally Bowles in this pre-war Berlin novel.
Set in the 1930s, Goodbye to Berlin, evokes the glamour and sleaze, excess and repression of Berlin society. Isherwood shows the lives of people under threat from the rise of the Nazis: a wealthy Jewish heiress, Natalia Landauer, a gay couple, Peter and Otto, and an English upper-class waif, the divinely decadent Sally Bowles.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Goodbye To Berlin Mua sách ngoại văn Goodbye To Berlin Đọc sách ngoại văn Goodbye To Berlin Sách tiếng Anh Goodbye To Berlin Tải về Goodbye To Berlin Review sách Goodbye To Berlin Review phim Goodbye To Berlin Đánh giá Goodbye To Berlin Mua Goodbye To Berlin giá rẻ Goodbye To Berlin Đánh giá Goodbye To Berlin Tác giả Goodbye To Berlin Tiki Goodbye To Berlin Fahasa Goodbye To Berlin Shopee Goodbye To Berlin Amazon Goodbye To Berlin Download PDF Goodbye To Berlin Download epub Goodbye To Berlin Ebook Goodbye To Berlin Tiếng Việt Goodbye To Berlin Sách ngoại văn Goodbye To Berlin Đọc sách Christopher Isherwood Mua sách Christopher Isherwood Review sách Christopher Isherwood
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.