Tổng tiền thanh toán:
#1 National Bestseller
Winner of the John Gardner Fiction Award
A National Book Critics Circle Award Finalist
A Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist
In his first novel since The Corrections, Jonathan Franzen has given us an epic of contemporary love and marriage. Freedom comically and tragically captures the temptations and burdens of liberty: the thrills of teenage lust, the shaken compromises of middle age, the wages of suburban sprawl, the heavy weight of empire. In charting the mistakes and joys of Walter and Patty Berglund as they struggle to learn how to live in an ever more confusing world, Franzen has produced an indelible and deeply moving portrait of our time.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Freedom Mua sách ngoại văn Freedom Đọc sách ngoại văn Freedom Sách tiếng Anh Freedom Tải về Freedom Review sách Freedom Review phim Freedom Đánh giá Freedom Mua Freedom giá rẻ Freedom Đánh giá Freedom Tác giả Freedom Tiki Freedom Fahasa Freedom Shopee Freedom Amazon Freedom Download PDF Freedom Download epub Freedom Ebook Freedom Tiếng Việt Freedom Sách ngoại văn Freedom Đọc sách Jonathan Franzen Mua sách Jonathan Franzen Review sách Jonathan Franzen
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.