Tổng tiền thanh toán:
What is the “populist moment” and what does it mean for the left?
We are currently witnessing in Western Europe a “populist moment” that signals the crisis of neoliberal hegemony. The central axis of the political conflict will be between right- and left-wing populism. By establishing a frontier between “the people” and “the oligarchy,” a left–populist strategy could bring together the manifold struggles against subordination, oppression and discrimination.
This strategy acknowledges that democratic discourse plays a crucial role in the political imaginary of our societies. And through the construction of a collective will, mobilizing common affects in defence of equality and social justice, it will be possible to combat the xenophobic policies promoted by right-wing populism.
In redrawing political frontiers, this “populist moment” points to a “return of the political” after years of postpolitics. A return may open the way for authoritarian solutions—through regimes that weaken liberal-democratic institutions—but it could also lead to a reaffirmation and extension of democratic values
Đặt sách ngoại văn For a Left Populism Mua sách ngoại văn For a Left Populism Đọc sách ngoại văn For a Left Populism Sách tiếng Anh For a Left Populism Tải về For a Left Populism Review sách For a Left Populism Review phim For a Left Populism Đánh giá For a Left Populism Mua For a Left Populism giá rẻ For a Left Populism Đánh giá For a Left Populism Tác giả For a Left Populism Tiki For a Left Populism Fahasa For a Left Populism Shopee For a Left Populism Amazon For a Left Populism Download PDF For a Left Populism Download epub For a Left Populism Ebook For a Left Populism Tiếng Việt For a Left Populism Sách ngoại văn For a Left Populism Đọc sách Chantal Mouffe Mua sách Chantal Mouffe Review sách Chantal Mouffe Mua sách For a Left Populism
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.