Tổng tiền thanh toán:
This is a book of standards, a theory of film. The greater part of it is an adaptation of "Film als Kunst, " first published in 1932 in the original German and in English by Faber and Faber in 1933 - an edition long out of print but still in demand because it raises fundamental questions that the intervening years have by no means answered.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Film As Art Mua sách ngoại văn Film As Art Đọc sách ngoại văn Film As Art Sách tiếng Anh Film As Art Tải về Film As Art Review sách Film As Art Review phim Film As Art Đánh giá Film As Art Mua Film As Art giá rẻ Film As Art Đánh giá Film As Art Tác giả Film As Art Tiki Film As Art Fahasa Film As Art Shopee Film As Art Amazon Film As Art Download PDF Film As Art Download epub Film As Art Ebook Film As Art Tiếng Việt Film As Art Sách ngoại văn Film As Art Đọc sách Rudolf Arnheim Mua sách Rudolf Arnheim Review sách Rudolf Arnheim
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.