Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The perfect books for the true book lover, Penguin's Great Ideas series features twelve more groundbreaking works by some of history's most prodigious thinkers. Each volume is beautifully packaged with a unique type-driven design that highlights the bookmaker's art. Offering great literature in great packages at great prices, this series is ideal for those readers who want to explore and savor the Great Ideas that have shaped our world.
Regarded as the father of Existentialism, Kierkegaard transformed philosophy with his conviction that we must all create our own nature; in this great work of religious anxiety, he argues that a true understanding of God can only be attained by making a personal "leap of faith."
Đặt sách ngoại văn Fear And Trembling Mua sách ngoại văn Fear And Trembling Đọc sách ngoại văn Fear And Trembling Sách tiếng Anh Fear And Trembling Tải về Fear And Trembling Review sách Fear And Trembling Review phim Fear And Trembling Đánh giá Fear And Trembling Mua Fear And Trembling giá rẻ Fear And Trembling Đánh giá Fear And Trembling Tác giả Fear And Trembling Tiki Fear And Trembling Fahasa Fear And Trembling Shopee Fear And Trembling Amazon Fear And Trembling Download PDF Fear And Trembling Download epub Fear And Trembling Ebook Fear And Trembling Tiếng Việt Fear And Trembling Sách ngoại văn Fear And Trembling Đọc sách Sören Kierkegaard Mua sách Sören Kierkegaard Review sách Sören Kierkegaard
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.