Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Ernest Becker
Thể loại: Nonfiction
From the Pulitzer Prize-winning author of The Denial of Death, a penetrating and insightful perspective on the source of evil in our world.
“A profound, nourishing book…absolutely essential to the understanding of our troubled times.” —Anais Nin
“An urgent essay that bears all the marks of a final philosophical raging against the dying of the light.” —Newsweek
“Brilliant and challenging…adds another bit of reason to balance destruction…It is, in the best sense of the words, both scientific and philosophical…of the highest importance.” —Los Angeles Times
Đặt sách ngoại văn Escape from Evil Mua sách ngoại văn Escape from Evil Đọc sách ngoại văn Escape from Evil Sách tiếng Anh Escape from Evil Tải về Escape from Evil Review sách Escape from Evil Review phim Escape from Evil Đánh giá Escape from Evil Mua Escape from Evil giá rẻ Escape from Evil Đánh giá Escape from Evil Tác giả Escape from Evil Tiki Escape from Evil Fahasa Escape from Evil Shopee Escape from Evil Amazon Escape from Evil Download PDF Escape from Evil Download epub Escape from Evil Ebook Escape from Evil Tiếng Việt Escape from Evil Sách ngoại văn Escape from Evil Đọc sách Ernest Becker Mua sách Ernest Becker Review sách Ernest Becker
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.