Tổng tiền thanh toán:
This Vintage Classics edition of James Joyce’s groundbreaking story collection has been authoritatively edited by scholars Hans Walter Gabler and Walter Hettche and includes a chronology, bibliography, and afterword by John S. Kelly. Also included in a special appendix are the original versions of three of the stories as well as Joyce's long-suppressed preface to Dubliners.
With the fifteen stories in Dubliners Joyce reinvented the art of fiction, using a scrupulous, deadpan realism to convey truths that were at once blasphemous and sacramental. Whether writing about the death of a fallen priest ("The Sisters"), the petty sexual and fiscal machinations of "Two Gallants," or of the Christmas party at which an uprooted intellectual discovers just how little he really knows about his wife ("The Dead"), Joyce takes narrative art to places it had never been before.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Dubliners Mua sách ngoại văn Dubliners Đọc sách ngoại văn Dubliners Sách tiếng Anh Dubliners Tải về Dubliners Review sách Dubliners Review phim Dubliners Đánh giá Dubliners Mua Dubliners giá rẻ Dubliners Đánh giá Dubliners Tác giả Dubliners Tiki Dubliners Fahasa Dubliners Shopee Dubliners Amazon Dubliners Download PDF Dubliners Download epub Dubliners Ebook Dubliners Tiếng Việt Dubliners Sách ngoại văn Dubliners Đọc sách James Joyce Mua sách James Joyce Review sách James JoyceMua sách DublinersMua sách Dubliners
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.