Tổng tiền thanh toán:
From the beloved and award-winning author Junot Díaz, a spellbinding saga of a family’s journey through the New World.
A coming-of-age story of unparalleled power, Drown introduced the world to Junot Díaz's exhilarating talents. It also introduced an unforgettable narrator— Yunior, the haunted, brilliant young man who tracks his family’s precarious journey from the barrios of Santo Domingo to the tenements of industrial New Jersey, and their epic passage from hope to loss to something like love. Here is the soulful, unsparing book that made Díaz a literary sensation.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Drown Mua sách ngoại văn Drown Đọc sách ngoại văn Drown Sách tiếng Anh Drown Tải về Drown Review sách Drown Review phim Drown Đánh giá Drown Mua Drown giá rẻ Drown Đánh giá Drown Tác giả Drown Tiki Drown Fahasa Drown Shopee Drown Amazon Drown Download PDF Drown Download epub Drown Ebook Drown Tiếng Việt Drown Sách ngoại văn Drown Đọc sách Junot Diaz Mua sách Junot Diaz Review sách Junot DiazMua sách DrownMua sách Drown
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.