Tổng tiền thanh toán:
After years teaching Romantic poetry at the Technical University of Cape Town, David Lurie, middle-aged and twice divorced, has an impulsive affair with a student. The affair sours; he is denounced and summoned before a committee of inquiry. Willing to admit his guilt, but refusing to yield to pressure to repent publicly, he resigns and retreats to his daughter Lucy's isolated smallholding. For a time, his daughter's influence and the natural rhythms of the farm promise to harmonise his discordant life. But the balance of power in the country is shifting. He and Lucy become victims of a savage and disturbing attack which brings into relief all the faultlines in their relationship.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Disgrace Mua sách ngoại văn Disgrace Đọc sách ngoại văn Disgrace Sách tiếng Anh Disgrace Tải về Disgrace Review sách Disgrace Review phim Disgrace Đánh giá Disgrace Mua Disgrace giá rẻ Disgrace Đánh giá Disgrace Tác giả Disgrace Tiki Disgrace Fahasa Disgrace Shopee Disgrace Amazon Disgrace Download PDF Disgrace Download epub Disgrace Ebook Disgrace Tiếng Việt Disgrace Sách ngoại văn Disgrace Đọc sách J. M. Coetzee Mua sách J. M. Coetzee Review sách J. M. Coetzee
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.