Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Aime Cesaire
Thể loại: Nonfiction
"Césaire's essay stands as an important document in the development of
third world consciousness--a process in which [he] played a prominent
This classic work, first
published in France in 1955, profoundly influenced the generation of
scholars and activists at the forefront of liberation struggles in
Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Nearly twenty years later,
when published for the first time in English, Discourse on Colonialism
inspired a new generation engaged in the Civil Rights, Black Power, and
anti-war movements and has sold more than 75,000 copies to date.
Aimé Césaire eloquently describes the brutal impact of capitalism and
colonialism on both the colonizer and colonized, exposing the
contradictions and hypocrisy implicit in western notions of "progress"
and "civilization" upon encountering the "savage," "uncultured," or
"primitive." Here, Césaire reaffirms African values, identity, and
culture, and their relevance, reminding us that "the relationship
between consciousness and reality are extremely complex. . . . It is
equally necessary to decolonize our minds, our inner life, at the same
time that we decolonize society." An interview with Césaire by the poet
René Depestre is also included.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Discourse on Colonialism Mua sách ngoại văn Discourse on Colonialism Đọc sách ngoại văn Discourse on Colonialism Sách tiếng Anh Discourse on Colonialism Tải về Discourse on Colonialism Review sách Discourse on Colonialism Review phim Discourse on Colonialism Đánh giá Discourse on Colonialism Mua Discourse on Colonialism giá rẻ Discourse on Colonialism Đánh giá Discourse on Colonialism Tác giả Discourse on Colonialism Tiki Discourse on Colonialism Fahasa Discourse on Colonialism Shopee Discourse on Colonialism Amazon Discourse on Colonialism Download PDF Discourse on Colonialism Download epub Discourse on Colonialism Ebook Discourse on Colonialism Tiếng Việt Discourse on Colonialism Sách ngoại văn Discourse on Colonialism Đọc sách Aime Cesaire Mua sách Aime Cesaire Review sách Aime CesaireMua sách Discourse on ColonialismMua sách Discourse on Colonialism
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.