Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Henry Kissinger
Thể loại: Nonfiction
A brilliant, sweeping history of diplomacy that includes personal stories from the noted former Secretary of State, including his stunning reopening of relations with China.
The seminal work on foreign policy and the art of diplomacy.
Moving from a sweeping overview of history to blow-by-blow accounts of his negotiations with world leaders, Henry Kissinger describes how the art of diplomacy has created the world in which we live, and how America’s approach to foreign affairs has always differed vastly from that of other nations.
Brilliant, controversial, and profoundly incisive, Diplomacy stands as the culmination of a lifetime of diplomatic service and scholarship. It is vital reading for anyone concerned with the forces that have shaped our world today and will impact upon it tomorrow.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Diplomacy Mua sách ngoại văn Diplomacy Đọc sách ngoại văn Diplomacy Sách tiếng Anh Diplomacy Tải về Diplomacy Review sách Diplomacy Review phim Diplomacy Đánh giá Diplomacy Mua Diplomacy giá rẻ Diplomacy Đánh giá Diplomacy Tác giả Diplomacy Tiki Diplomacy Fahasa Diplomacy Shopee Diplomacy Amazon Diplomacy Download PDF Diplomacy Download epub Diplomacy Ebook Diplomacy Tiếng Việt Diplomacy Sách ngoại văn Diplomacy Đọc sách Henry Kissinger Mua sách Henry Kissinger Review sách Henry Kissinger
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.