Tổng tiền thanh toán:
THE SUNDAY TIMES NUMBER-ONE BESTSELLER
When Diana: Her True Story was first published in 1992 it changed the way the public viewed the British monarchy. Never before had a senior royal spoken in such a raw, unfiltered way about her marriage, her hopes and fears and her extraordinary life inside the House of Windsor. An icon in life and a legend in death, Diana continues to fascinate and now, more than twenty-five years on, Andrew Morton has revisited the secret tapes he and the late princess made, to reveal startling new insights into her life and mind.
A unique literary classic, Diana: Her True Story is the closest we will ever come to her autobiography.
'The most carefully researched, authoritative book about the royal family ever.' The Sunday Times
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.