Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Dialogues of Plato offers a philosophy that has guided man through the ages. In his magnificent writings, Plato examines our virtues and vices, our problems and questions. With remarkable literary grace, he shows us how man can understand his place in the world and live an intelligent and happy life. This edition features the Jowett Translations, edited and with introductory notes by Justin D. Kaplan. The complete texts of The Apology, Crito, Phaedo, Symposium, and extensive selections from The Republic are included.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Dialogues Of Plato Mua sách ngoại văn Dialogues Of Plato Đọc sách ngoại văn Dialogues Of Plato Sách tiếng Anh Dialogues Of Plato Tải về Dialogues Of Plato Review sách Dialogues Of Plato Review phim Dialogues Of Plato Đánh giá Dialogues Of Plato Mua Dialogues Of Plato giá rẻ Dialogues Of Plato Đánh giá Dialogues Of Plato Tác giả Dialogues Of Plato Tiki Dialogues Of Plato Fahasa Dialogues Of Plato Shopee Dialogues Of Plato Amazon Dialogues Of Plato Download PDF Dialogues Of Plato Download epub Dialogues Of Plato Ebook Dialogues Of Plato Tiếng Việt Dialogues Of Plato Sách ngoại văn Dialogues Of Plato Đọc sách Plato Mua sách Plato Review sách Plato
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.