Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: John Dewey
Thể loại: Nonfiction
John Dewey's "Democracy and Education" addresses the challenge of providing quality public education in a democratic society. In this classic work Dewey calls for the complete renewal of public education, arguing for the fusion of vocational and contemplative studies in education and for the necessity of universal education for the advancement of self and society. First published in 1916, "Democracy and Education" is regarded as the seminal work on public education by one of the most important scholars of the century.
John Dewey (1859 1952) was an American philosopher, psychologist, and educational reformer whose ideas have been very influential to education and social reform. Dewey, along with Charles Sanders Peirce and William James, is recognized as one of the founders of the philosophy of pragmatism and of functional psychology. He was a major representative of the progressive and progressive populist philosophies of schooling during the first half of the 20th century in the USA. Although Dewey is known best for his publications concerning education, he also wrote about many other topics, including experience and nature, art and experience, logic and inquiry, democracy, and ethics. In his advocacy of democracy, Dewey considered two fundamental elements schools and civil society as being major topics needing attention and reconstruction to encourage experimental intelligence and plurality. Dewey asserted that complete democracy was to be obtained not just by extending voting rights but also by ensuring that there exists a fully-formed public opinion, accomplished by effective communication among citizens, experts, and politicians, with the latter being accountable for the policies they adopt.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Democracy and Education Mua sách ngoại văn Democracy and Education Đọc sách ngoại văn Democracy and Education Sách tiếng Anh Democracy and Education Tải về Democracy and Education Review sách Democracy and Education Review phim Democracy and Education Đánh giá Democracy and Education Mua Democracy and Education giá rẻ Democracy and Education Đánh giá Democracy and Education Tác giả Democracy and Education Tiki Democracy and Education Fahasa Democracy and Education Shopee Democracy and Education Amazon Democracy and Education Download PDF Democracy and Education Download epub Democracy and Education Ebook Democracy and Education Tiếng Việt Democracy and Education Sách ngoại văn Democracy and Education Đọc sách John Dewey Mua sách John Dewey Review sách John DeweyMua sách Democracy and Education
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.