Tổng tiền thanh toán:
'Energetic, racy, rude and lyrical…buy this translation and spend a damn good season in hell' Independent
Welcome to hell.
On Good Friday evening in the year 1300, Dante finds himself lost in a dark and menacing wood. The ghost of Virgil offers to lead him to safety but the path lies through the terrifying kingdom of Satan. On his journey deep into the underworld, Dante crosses paths with both old acquaintances and famous characters from history as he witnesses the strange and gruesome sufferings of the damned.
Written while Dante was in exile and under threat of being burned at the stake, this dramatic, frightening and, at times, sardonically humorous vision of hell still has the power to shock and horrify.
'A tour de force, alive, immediate...and very moving' A.S. Byatt
Đặt sách ngoại văn Inferno Mua sách ngoại văn Inferno Đọc sách ngoại văn Inferno Sách tiếng Anh Inferno Tải về Inferno Review sách Inferno Review phim Inferno Đánh giá Inferno Mua Inferno giá rẻ Inferno Đánh giá Inferno Tác giả Inferno Tiki Inferno Fahasa Inferno Shopee Inferno Amazon Inferno Download PDF Inferno Download epub Inferno Ebook Inferno Tiếng Việt Inferno Sách ngoại văn Inferno Đọc sách Dante Alighieri Mua sách Dante Alighieri Review sách Dante AlighieriMua sách InfernoMua sách Inferno
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.