Tổng tiền thanh toán:
It is an April day in the year 2000 and an era is about to end. The booming times of market optimism—when the culture boiled with money and corporations seemed more vital and influential than governments— are poised to crash. Eric Packer, a billionaire asset manager at age twenty-eight, emerges from his penthouse triplex and settles into his lavishly customized white stretch limousine. Today he is a man with two missions: to pursue a cataclysmic bet against the yen and to get a haircut across town. Stalled in traffic by a presidential motorcade, a music idol’s funeral and a violent political demonstration, Eric receives a string of visitors—experts on security, technology, currency, finance and a few sexual partners—as the limo sputters toward an increasingly uncertain future.
Cosmopolis, Don DeLillo’s thirteenth novel, is both intimate and global, a vivid and moving account of the spectacular downfall of one man, and of an era.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Cosmopolis Mua sách ngoại văn Cosmopolis Đọc sách ngoại văn Cosmopolis Sách tiếng Anh Cosmopolis Tải về Cosmopolis Review sách Cosmopolis Review phim Cosmopolis Đánh giá Cosmopolis Mua Cosmopolis giá rẻ Cosmopolis Đánh giá Cosmopolis Tác giả Cosmopolis Tiki Cosmopolis Fahasa Cosmopolis Shopee Cosmopolis Amazon Cosmopolis Download PDF Cosmopolis Download epub Cosmopolis Ebook Cosmopolis Tiếng Việt Cosmopolis Sách ngoại văn Cosmopolis Đọc sách Don DeLillo Mua sách Don DeLillo Review sách Don DeLilloMua sách Cosmopolis
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.