Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Justine Picardie
Thể loại: Nonfiction
Sleek. Chic. Notoriously guarded. Welcome to the secret world of Gabrielle Chanel.
The story of Chanel begins with an abandoned child, as lost as a girl in a dark fairy tale. Unveiling remarkable new details about Gabrielle Chanel’s early years in a convent orphanage and her flight into unconventional adulthood, Justine Picardie explores what lies beneath the glossy surface of a mythic fashion icon.
Throwing new light on her passionate and turbulent relationships, this beautifully constructed portrait gives a fresh and penetrating look at how Coco Chanel made herself into her own most powerful creation. An authoritative account, based on personal observations and interviews with Chanel’s last surviving friends, employees and relatives, it also unravels her coded language and symbols, and traces the influence of her formative years on her legendary style.
Feared and revered by the rest of the fashion industry, Coco Chanel died in 1971 at the age of eighty-seven, but her legacy lives on. Drawing on unprecedented research, Justine Picardie brings her fascinating, enigmatic subject out of hiding and uncovers the consequences of what Chanel covered up, unpicking the seams between truth and myth in a story that reveals the true heart of fashion.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Coco Chanel Mua sách ngoại văn Coco Chanel Đọc sách ngoại văn Coco Chanel Sách tiếng Anh Coco Chanel Tải về Coco Chanel Review sách Coco Chanel Review phim Coco Chanel Đánh giá Coco Chanel Mua Coco Chanel giá rẻ Coco Chanel Đánh giá Coco Chanel Tác giả Coco Chanel Tiki Coco Chanel Fahasa Coco Chanel Shopee Coco Chanel Amazon Coco Chanel Download PDF Coco Chanel Download epub Coco Chanel Ebook Coco Chanel Tiếng Việt Coco Chanel Sách ngoại văn Coco Chanel Đọc sách Justine Picardie Mua sách Justine Picardie Review sách Justine Picardie
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.