Tổng tiền thanh toán:
In a country ruled by fear, no one is innocent.
Stalin's Soviet Union is an official paradise, where citizens live free from crime and fear only one thing: the all-powerful state. Defending this system is idealistic security officer Leo Demidov, a war hero who believes in the iron fist of the law. But when a murderer starts to kill at will and Leo dares to investigate, the State's obedient servant finds himself demoted and exiled. Now, with only his wife at his side, Leo must fight to uncover shocking truths about a killer-and a country where "crime" doesn't exist.Đặt sách ngoại văn Child 44 Mua sách ngoại văn Child 44 Đọc sách ngoại văn Child 44 Sách tiếng Anh Child 44 Tải về Child 44 Review sách Child 44 Review phim Child 44 Đánh giá Child 44 Mua Child 44 giá rẻ Child 44 Đánh giá Child 44 Tác giả Child 44 Tiki Child 44 Fahasa Child 44 Shopee Child 44 Amazon Child 44 Download PDF Child 44 Download epub Child 44 Ebook Child 44 Tiếng Việt Child 44 Sách ngoại văn Child 44 Đọc sách Tom Rob Smith Mua sách Tom Rob Smith Review sách Tom Rob Smith
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.