Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Raymond Carver’s third collection of stories, a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, including the canonical titular story about blindness and learning to enter the very different world of another. These twelve stories mark a turning point in Carver’s work and “overflow with the danger, excitement, mystery and possibility of life. . . . Carver is a writer of astonishing compassion and honesty. . . . his eye set only on describing and revealing the world as he sees it. His eye is so clear, it almost breaks your heart” (Jonathan Yardley, Washington Post Book World).
Đặt sách ngoại văn Cathedral Mua sách ngoại văn Cathedral Đọc sách ngoại văn Cathedral Sách tiếng Anh Cathedral Tải về Cathedral Review sách Cathedral Review phim Cathedral Đánh giá Cathedral Mua Cathedral giá rẻ Cathedral Đánh giá Cathedral Tác giả Cathedral Tiki Cathedral Fahasa Cathedral Shopee Cathedral Amazon Cathedral Download PDF Cathedral Download epub Cathedral Ebook Cathedral Tiếng Việt Cathedral Sách ngoại văn Cathedral Đọc sách Raymond Carver Mua sách Raymond Carver Review sách Raymond Carver
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.