Tổng tiền thanh toán:
A timely and incisive portrait of a country on the tipping pointAfter developing his acclaimed style of firsthand reporting with his bestselling graphic novels "Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea "and "Shenzhen: A Travelogue from China," Guy Delisle is back with "The Burma Chronicles." In this country notorious for its use of concealment and isolation as social control where scissors-wielding censors monitor the papers, the de facto leader of the opposition has been under decade-long house arrest, insurgent-controlled regions are effectively cut off from the world, and rumor is the most reliable source of current information he turns his gaze to the everyday for a sense of the big picture. Delisle's deft and recognizable renderings take note of almsgiving rituals, daylong power outages, and rampant heroin use in outlying regions, in this place where catastrophic mismanagement and ironhanded rule come up against profound resilience of spirit, expatriate life ambles along, and nongovernmental organizations struggle with the risk of co-option by the military junta. "The Burma Chronicles "is drawn with a minimal line, and interspersed with wordless vignettes and moments of Delisle's distinctive slapstick humor." show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn Burma Chronicles Mua sách ngoại văn Burma Chronicles Đọc sách ngoại văn Burma Chronicles Sách tiếng Anh Burma Chronicles Tải về Burma Chronicles Review sách Burma Chronicles Review phim Burma Chronicles Đánh giá Burma Chronicles Mua Burma Chronicles giá rẻ Burma Chronicles Đánh giá Burma Chronicles Tác giả Burma Chronicles Tiki Burma Chronicles Fahasa Burma Chronicles Shopee Burma Chronicles Amazon Burma Chronicles Download PDF Burma Chronicles Download epub Burma Chronicles Ebook Burma Chronicles Tiếng Việt Burma Chronicles Sách ngoại văn Burma Chronicles Đọc sách Guy Delisle Mua sách Guy Delisle Review sách Guy Delisle
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.