Tổng tiền thanh toán:
THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
'A veritable treat' Daily Mail
The first novel in Julia Quinn's worldwide bestselling Bridgerton novels, now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix. This is the story of Daphne Bridgerton and the Duke: welcome to the ballrooms of Regency London . . .
Can there be any greater challenge to London's Ambitious Mamas than an unmarried duke? Lady Whistledown's Society Papers, April 1813
By all accounts, Simon Basset is on the verge of proposing to his best friend's sister, the lovely - and almost-on-the-shelf - Daphne Bridgerton. But the two of them know the truth - it's all an elaborate plan to keep Simon free from marriage-minded society mothers. And as for Daphne, surely she will attract some worthy suitors now that it seems a duke has declared her desirable . . .
Their ruse works like a charm - at first. But as Daphne waltzes across ballroom after ballroom with Simon, it's hard to remember that their courtship is a complete sham. Maybe it's his devilish smile, certainly it's the way his eyes seem to burn every time he looks at her. It wasn't the plan, but it seems she's falling for the duke, for real. And amidst the glittering, gossipy, cut-throat world of London's elite, there is only one certainty: love ignores every rule . . .
Find out why readers love Julia Quinn . . .
'Light, pacy and full of feisty heroines' Guardian on the Bridgerton series
'Julia Quinn's Bridgerton books take all of the classic tropes we know and love . . . and gives them a thoroughly modern twist. I can't focus on anything else' Stylist
'Quinn is a master of historical romance' Entertainment Weekly
'A smart, funny touch' Time Magazine
'Like an episode of Downton Abbey mixed with a great rom-com' iBooks Best Books of March
'Powered by a surfeit of dazzling wit and graced with a cast of unforgettable characters' Booklist
'A romance readers will not want to put down . . . Hooray Julia!' Romance Reviews Today
'Quinn writes delightfully fast-paced, funny, sparkling and bright romance' Romantic Times
'The next best thing to Georgette Heyer' Gloss
'Julia Quinn is one of the best historical romance novelists of our time' Heroes and Heartbreakers
'Quinn excels in writing stories full of joy and delight, where laughter trembles on the edges' Happy Ever After
'Full of wit, charm and smouldering attraction . . . an unputdownable story that I think romance fans will treasure' Harlequin Junkie
'Quinn is incomparable! The latest addition to her beloved Bridgerton series is funny, charming, witty and wildly romantic' RT Book Reviews
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.