Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Evelyn Waugh's classic novel retold, and now a major motion picture from Miramax. Academy Award and Tony Award Winner Jeremy Irons--who has starred in films such as Lolita, Die Hard with a Vengeance, and Reversal of Fortune--narrates, invoking memories of his performance in the television miniseries. Irons was nominated at that time for an Emmy Award and a Golden Globe for his role as Charles Ryder.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Brideshead Revisited Mua sách ngoại văn Brideshead Revisited Đọc sách ngoại văn Brideshead Revisited Sách tiếng Anh Brideshead Revisited Tải về Brideshead Revisited Review sách Brideshead Revisited Review phim Brideshead Revisited Đánh giá Brideshead Revisited Mua Brideshead Revisited giá rẻ Brideshead Revisited Đánh giá Brideshead Revisited Tác giả Brideshead Revisited Tiki Brideshead Revisited Fahasa Brideshead Revisited Shopee Brideshead Revisited Amazon Brideshead Revisited Download PDF Brideshead Revisited Download epub Brideshead Revisited Ebook Brideshead Revisited Tiếng Việt Brideshead Revisited Sách ngoại văn Brideshead Revisited Đọc sách Evelyn Waugh Mua sách Evelyn Waugh Review sách Evelyn Waugh
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.