Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Brilliant, dazzling, never-before-collected nonfiction writings by "one of America's most daring and talented writers." (Los Angeles Times Book Review).
Both Flesh and Not gathers fifteen of Wallace's seminal essays, all published in book form for the first time.
Never has Wallace's seemingly endless curiosity been more evident than in this compilation of work spanning nearly 20 years of writing. Here, Wallace turns his critical eye with equal enthusiasm toward Roger Federer and Jorge Luis Borges; Terminator 2 and The Best of the Prose Poem; the nature of being a fiction writer and the quandary of defining the essay; the best underappreciated novels and the English language's most irksome misused words; and much more.
Both Flesh and Not restores Wallace's essays as originally written, and it includes a selection from his personal vocabulary list, an assembly of unusual words and definitions.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Both Flesh and Not Mua sách ngoại văn Both Flesh and Not Đọc sách ngoại văn Both Flesh and Not Sách tiếng Anh Both Flesh and Not Tải về Both Flesh and Not Review sách Both Flesh and Not Review phim Both Flesh and Not Đánh giá Both Flesh and Not Mua Both Flesh and Not giá rẻ Both Flesh and Not Đánh giá Both Flesh and Not Tác giả Both Flesh and Not Tiki Both Flesh and Not Fahasa Both Flesh and Not Shopee Both Flesh and Not Amazon Both Flesh and Not Download PDF Both Flesh and Not Download epub Both Flesh and Not Ebook. Mua sách Both Flesh and Not. Mua sách Both Flesh and Not.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.