Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Since its publication in 1987, Being Peace has become a classic of contemporary religious literature. In his simple and readable style, Thich Nhat Hanh shows how our state of mind and body can make the world a peaceful place. We learn to transform the very situations that pressure and antagonize us into opportunities for practicing mindfulness.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Being Peace Mua sách ngoại văn Being Peace Đọc sách ngoại văn Being Peace Sách tiếng Anh Being Peace Tải về Being Peace Review sách Being Peace Review phim Being Peace Đánh giá Being Peace Mua Being Peace giá rẻ Being Peace Đánh giá Being Peace Tác giả Being Peace Tiki Being Peace Fahasa Being Peace Shopee Being Peace Amazon Being Peace Download PDF Being Peace Download epub Being Peace Ebook Being Peace Tiếng Việt Being Peace Sách ngoại văn Being Peace Đọc sách Thich Nhat Hanh Mua sách Thich Nhat Hanh Review sách Thich Nhat Hanh
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.