Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Basic Writings is the finest single-volume anthology of the work of Martin Heidegger, widely considered one of the most important modern philosophers. Its selections offer a full range of the influential author's writings--including "The Origin of the Work of Art," the introduction to Being and Time, "What Is Metaphysics?," "Letter on Humanism," "The Question Concerning Technology," "The Way to Language," and "The End of Philosophy." Featuring a foreword by Heidegger scholar Taylor Carman, this essential collection provides readers with a concise introduction to the groundbreaking philosophy of this brilliant and essential thinker. show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn Basic Writings Mua sách ngoại văn Basic Writings Đọc sách ngoại văn Basic Writings Sách tiếng Anh Basic Writings Tải về Basic Writings Review sách Basic Writings Review phim Basic Writings Đánh giá Basic Writings Mua Basic Writings giá rẻ Basic Writings Đánh giá Basic Writings Tác giả Basic Writings Tiki Basic Writings Fahasa Basic Writings Shopee Basic Writings Amazon Basic Writings Download PDF Basic Writings Download epub Basic Writings Ebook Basic Writings Tiếng Việt Basic Writings Sách ngoại văn Basic Writings Đọc sách Martin Heidegger Mua sách Martin Heidegger Review sách Martin Heidegger
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.