Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Hailed as a medical classic, and the subject of a major feature film as well as radio and stage plays and various TV documentaries, Awakenings by Oliver Sacks is the extraordinary account of a group of twenty patients. Rendered catatonic by the sleeping-sickness epidemic that swept the world just after the First World War, all twenty had spent forty years in hospital: motionless and speechless; aware of the world around them, but exhibiting no interest in it - until Dr Sacks administered the then-new drug, L-DOPA, which caused them, temporarily, to awake from their decades-long slumber.
Đặt sách ngoại văn Awakenings Mua sách ngoại văn Awakenings Đọc sách ngoại văn Awakenings Sách tiếng Anh Awakenings Tải về Awakenings Review sách Awakenings Review phim Awakenings Đánh giá Awakenings Mua Awakenings giá rẻ Awakenings Đánh giá Awakenings Tác giả Awakenings Tiki Awakenings Fahasa Awakenings Shopee Awakenings Amazon Awakenings Download PDF Awakenings Download epub Awakenings Ebook Awakenings Tiếng Việt Awakenings Sách ngoại văn Awakenings Đọc sách Oliver Sacks
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.