Tổng tiền thanh toán:
As a Man Thinketh is James Allen's third book, first published in 1903. In it, he details how man is the creator and shaper of his destiny by the thoughts which he thinks. He rises and falls in exact accordance with the character of the thoughts which he entertains. His environment is the result of what he has thought and done in the past, and his circumstances in the future are being shaped and built by his present desires, aspirations, thoughts and actions. He therefore who chooses and pursues a particular line of thought, consciously builds his own destiny.
Part of the New Thought Movement, Allen reveals the secrets to having the most fulfilling existence possible, and it’s easier than any of us could have imagined. The title for the essay comes from the Bible: “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,” Proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7. In more than a century, As A Man Thinketh has become an inspirational classic, selling millions of copies worldwide and bringing faith, inspiration, and self healing to all who have encountered it. In this new edition of As A Man Thinketh, readers will be enthralled by James Allen’s thoughts and direction to take charge of their own destiny, as it has for over 100 years.
Đặt sách ngoại văn As A Man Thinketh Mua sách ngoại văn As A Man Thinketh Đọc sách ngoại văn As A Man Thinketh Sách tiếng Anh As A Man Thinketh Tải về As A Man Thinketh Review sách As A Man Thinketh Review phim As A Man Thinketh Đánh giá As A Man Thinketh Mua As A Man Thinketh giá rẻ As A Man Thinketh Đánh giá As A Man Thinketh Tác giả As A Man Thinketh Tiki As A Man Thinketh Fahasa As A Man Thinketh Shopee As A Man Thinketh Amazon As A Man Thinketh Download PDF As A Man Thinketh Download epub As A Man Thinketh Ebook As A Man Thinketh Tiếng Việt As A Man Thinketh Sách ngoại văn As A Man Thinketh Đọc sách James Allen Mua sách James Allen Review sách James Allen
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.