Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Here is Philip Roth's masterpiece--an elegy for the American century's promises of prosperity, civic order, and domestic bliss. Roth's protagonist is Swede Levov, a legendary athlete at his Newark high school, who grows up in the booming postwar years to marry a former Miss New Jersey, inherit his father's glove factory, and move into a stone house in the idyllic hamlet of Old Rimrock. And then one day in 1968, Swede's beautiful American luck deserts him.
For Swede's adored daughter, Merry, has grown from a loving, quick-witted girl into a sullen, fanatical teenager--a teenager capable of an outlandishly savage act of political terrorism. And overnight Swede is wrenched out of the longed-for American pastoral and into the indigenous American berserk. Compulsively readable, propelled by sorrow, rage, and a deep compassion for its characters, American Pastoral gives us Philip Roth at the height of his powers.
Đặt sách ngoại văn American Pastoral Mua sách ngoại văn American Pastoral Đọc sách ngoại văn American Pastoral Sách tiếng Anh American Pastoral Tải về American Pastoral Review sách American Pastoral Review phim American Pastoral Đánh giá American Pastoral Mua American Pastoral giá rẻ American Pastoral Đánh giá American Pastoral Tác giả American Pastoral Tiki American Pastoral Fahasa American Pastoral Shopee American Pastoral Amazon American Pastoral Download PDF American Pastoral Download epub American Pastoral Ebook American Pastoral Tiếng Việt American Pastoral Sách ngoại văn American Pastoral Đọc sách Philip Roth Mua sách Philip Roth Review sách Philip RothMua sách American PastoralMua sách American Pastoral
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.