Tổng tiền thanh toán:
A profound and deeply personal collection of essays by renowned psychologist Carl Rogers
The late Carl Rogers, founder of the humanistic psychology movement and father of client-centered therapy, based his life's work on his fundamental belief in the human potential for growth. A Way of Being was written in the early 1980s, near the end of Carl Rogers's career, and serves as a coda to his classic On Becoming a Person. More philosophical than his earlier writings, it traces his professional and personal development and ends with a prophetic call for a more humane future.
Đặt sách ngoại văn A Way of Being Mua sách ngoại văn A Way of Being Đọc sách ngoại văn A Way of Being Sách tiếng Anh A Way of Being Tải về A Way of Being Review sách A Way of Being Review phim A Way of Being Đánh giá A Way of Being Mua A Way of Being giá rẻ A Way of Being Đánh giá A Way of Being Tác giả A Way of Being Tiki A Way of Being Fahasa A Way of Being Shopee A Way of Being Amazon A Way of Being Download PDF A Way of Being Download epub A Way of Being Ebook A Way of Being Tiếng Việt A Way of Being Sách ngoại văn A Way of Being Đọc sách Carl R. Rogers Mua sách Carl R. Rogers Review sách Carl R. RogersMua sách A Way of BeingMua sách A Way of BeingMua sách A Way of Being
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.