Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Mark Haddon
Thể loại: Fiction
A Washington Post Best Book of the YearA Spot of Bother is Mark Haddon’s unforgettable follow-up to the internationally beloved bestseller The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. At sixty-one, George Hall is settling down to a comfortable retirement. When his tempestuous daughter, Katie, announces that she is getting married to the deeply inappropriate Ray, the Hall family is thrown into a tizzy. Unnoticed in the uproar, George discovers a sinister lesion on his hip, and quietly begins to lose his mind.As parents and children fall apart and come together, Haddon paints a disturbing yet amusing portrait of a dignified man trying to go insane politely.Đặt sách ngoại văn A Spot Of Bother Mua sách ngoại văn A Spot Of Bother Đọc sách ngoại văn A Spot Of Bother Sách tiếng Anh A Spot Of Bother Tải về A Spot Of Bother Review sách A Spot Of Bother Review phim A Spot Of Bother Đánh giá A Spot Of Bother Mua A Spot Of Bother giá rẻ A Spot Of Bother Đánh giá A Spot Of Bother Tác giả A Spot Of Bother Tiki A Spot Of Bother Fahasa A Spot Of Bother Shopee A Spot Of Bother Amazon A Spot Of Bother Download PDF A Spot Of Bother Download epub A Spot Of Bother Ebook A Spot Of Bother Tiếng Việt A Spot Of Bother Sách ngoại văn A Spot Of Bother Đọc sách Mark Haddon Mua sách Mark Haddon Review sách Mark Haddon
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.