Tổng tiền thanh toán:
The war is ending, perhaps ended. For the castle and its occupants the troubles are just beginning. Armed gangs roam a lawless land where each farm and house supports a column of dark smoke. Taking to the roads with the other refugees, anonymous in their raggedness, seems safer than remaining in the ancient keep. However, the lieutenant of an outlaw band has other ideas and the castle becomes the focus for a dangerous game of desire, deceit and death. Iain Bank's masterly novel reveals his unique ability to combine gripping narrative with a relentlessly voyaging imagination. The narrative technique and sheer brio of A SONG OF STONE reveal a great novelist at the height of his powers. show more
Đặt sách ngoại văn A Song Of Stone Mua sách ngoại văn A Song Of Stone Đọc sách ngoại văn A Song Of Stone Sách tiếng Anh A Song Of Stone Tải về A Song Of Stone Review sách A Song Of Stone Review phim A Song Of Stone Đánh giá A Song Of Stone Mua A Song Of Stone giá rẻ A Song Of Stone Đánh giá A Song Of Stone Tác giả A Song Of Stone Tiki A Song Of Stone Fahasa A Song Of Stone Shopee A Song Of Stone Amazon A Song Of Stone Download PDF A Song Of Stone Download epub A Song Of Stone Ebook A Song Of Stone Tiếng Việt A Song Of Stone Sách ngoại văn A Song Of Stone Đọc sách Iain Banks Mua sách Iain Banks Review sách Iain Banks
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.