Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Written with burning intensity in the last years of Roberto Bolaño's life, 2666 has been hailed across the world as the great writer's masterpiece, surpassing everything in imagination, beauty and scope. It is a novel on an astonishing scale from a passionate visionary.
Santa Teresa, on the Mexico-US border: an urban sprawl that draws lost souls to it like a vortex. Convicts and academics find themselves here, as does an American sportswriter, a teenage student with her widowed father, and a reclusive, 'missing' author. But there is a darker side to the town. As in the real town of Juárez, on which Santa Teresa is based, girls and women are disappearing at an alarming rate . . .
As 2666 progresses, as the sense of conspiracy grows, as the shadow of the apocalypse draws closer, Santa Teresa becomes an emblem of the corruption, violence and decadence of twentieth-century European history.
Đặt sách ngoại văn 2666 Mua sách ngoại văn 2666 Đọc sách ngoại văn 2666 Sách tiếng Anh 2666 Tải về 2666 Review sách 2666 Review phim 2666 Đánh giá 2666 Mua 2666 giá rẻ 2666 Đánh giá 2666 Tác giả 2666 Tiki 2666 Fahasa 2666 Shopee 2666 Amazon 2666 Download PDF 2666 Download epub 2666 Ebook 2666 Tiếng Việt 2666 Sách ngoại văn 2666 Đọc sách Roberto Bolano Mua sách Roberto Bolano Review sách Roberto Bolano
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.