Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Uncover the mysteries of the past with this exciting, comprehensive guide on world history.
History books are often filled with long descriptions, complex facts, and stories that can bore even the most enthusiastic history buffs. In World History 101 you’ll skip those tedious details and focus on engaging lessons that will impress any kind of historian.
From Julius Caesar and Genghis Khan to the Cold War and globalization, each section takes you on an adventure through time to discover the most important moments in history and how they shaped civilization today.
With hundreds of absorbing facts and trivia throughout, World History 101 can help you learn more about the civilizations of the past and help bring history to life.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.