Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Since the release of "Just a Matter of Thyme" two years ago, the company of "Among Friends" has been receiving requests each day for the "next book".
Owners, Shelly Reeves Smith and Roxie Kelley, have encouraged employees, customers and friends of the business to literally take this job into their own hands, and share their very best recipes for this publication. After months of testing (and tasting) by the Among Friends crew, Shelly graced the pages of Heart & Soul with her artful explanation of each simple, but truly-satisfying recipe.
The addition of the "Heart Smart" section, and helpful household hints scattered throughout make this book a perfect gift for cooks of any age.
Among Friends invites you to put your "heart and soul" into the pages of this more-than-a-cookbook-book. And then, of course, share it with a friend.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.