Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Vertigo, W. G. Sebald's first novel, never before translated into English, is perhaps his most amazing and certainly his most alarming. Sebald the acknowledged master of memory's uncanniness takes the painful pleasures of unknowability to new intensities in Vertigo. Here in their first flowering are the signature elements of Sebald's hugely acclaimed novels The Emigrants and The Rings of Saturn. An unnamed narrator, beset by nervous ailments, is again our guide on a hair-raising journey through the past and across Europe, amid restless literary ghosts Kafka, Stendhal, Casanova. In four dizzying sections, the narrator plunges the reader into vertigo, into that "swimming of the head," as Webster's defines it: in other words, into that state so unsettling, so fascinating, and so "stunning and strange," as The New York Times Book Review declared about The Emigrants, that it is "like a dream you want to last forever."
Đặt sách ngoại văn Vertigo Mua sách ngoại văn Vertigo Đọc sách ngoại văn Vertigo Sách tiếng Anh Vertigo Tải về Vertigo Review sách Vertigo Review phim Vertigo Đánh giá Vertigo Mua Vertigo giá rẻ Vertigo Đánh giá Vertigo Tác giả Vertigo Tiki Vertigo Fahasa Vertigo Shopee Vertigo Amazon Vertigo Download PDF Vertigo Download epub Vertigo Ebook Vertigo Tiếng Việt Vertigo Sách ngoại văn Vertigo Đọc sách WG Sebald Mua sách WG Sebald Review sách WG Sebald
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.