Tổng tiền thanh toán:
Tác giả: Morgan Housel
Thể loại: Nonfiction
|Edition description:||B&N Exclusive Edition|
Morgan Housel’s Psychology of Money has been a big hit with our customers, and the reasons are clear. His wisdom about the do's and don'ts of making financial decisions, coupled with his graceful and clear writing, elevate this book far above the rest. We’re delighted to have this Exclusive Edition, with an additional chapter written just for B&N.
This B&N Exclusive Edition features a special cover design and includes a bonus chapter from the author. In this new chapter Morgan Housel looks at how success with your finances requires a diverse understanding of the world to cope with the fact that nothing ever stays the same for long.
Doing well with money isn’t necessarily about what you know. It’s about how you behave. And behavior is hard to teach, even to really smart people.
Money—investing, personal finance, and business decisions—is typically taught as a math-based field, where data and formulas tell us exactly what to do. But in the real world people don’t make financial decisions on a spreadsheet. They make them at the dinner table, or in a meeting room, where personal history, your own unique view of the world, ego, pride, marketing, and odd incentives are scrambled together.
In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money and teaches you how to make better sense of one of life’s most important topics.
We based our evaluation of book condition on the following criteria:
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.